Aey Mere Piyare
"ALLAH" Mujh Par Reham Farma Aur Mujhe Bacha £ey:.
"Beyroozgari Se
"Tung Dusti Se
"Aazmaaish Se
"Riziq Ki Kami Se
"Ruswaai Se
"Qaraz Se
"Maraz Se
"Jahannam Se
"Hisaab Se
"Aulad Ke Dukh Se
"Waledain Ki Nafarmani Se
"Roz_e_Hashar Waley Din Humain
"Huzoor [S.A.W] Ka Ummati Bana Kar Uthaana...
Yaa "ALLAH" Meri Yih "DUA" Tamam
"DOSTON" Ke Haq Main Bhi Qabool Farma...!!
Ameen Summa AMEEN...!
*************
Good FRIENDS CaRE for each Other..
CLoSE Friends UNDERSTaND each Other...
and TRUE Friends STaY forever
beyond words,
beyond time...
**************
FRiEND in different lanaguages...
Iranian - DOST
German - FREUND
Herbew - CHAVER
French - AMi
Pinoy - KAiBiGAN
Dutch - VREND
Mexican - AMiGO
For me.. just simply "YOU"
**************
Stars has 5 ends
Square has 4 ends
Trinagle has 3 ends
Line has 2 ends
but Circle of our friendship has no end...
**************
Being a friend is not just sharing a joke, a conversation, a cup of coffee or a funny story. It means sharing an honest and true part of yourself.
**************
When I was born, GOD said, "Oh No! Another IDIOT". When you were born, GOD said, "OH No! COMPETITION". Who knew, one day these two will become FREINDS FOREVER!
**************
A daily thought...
A silent tear...
A Constant wish that u r near...
Words are few but thoughts r deep...
Memories of our frenship i'll always keep!!
**************
Friendship is not about finding similarities, it is about respecting differences. You are not my friend coz you are like me, but because i accept you and respect you the way you are.
**************
We met it was Luck! We talked it was CHANCE! We became friends it was DESTINY! We are still friends it is FAITH! We will always be friends its a PROMISE!
**************
When does a friend become a best friend?
When his dialouge, "I care for you" converts into "I will kill you if you don't care for me"
**************
Dont write your name on sand, waves will wash it. Dont write your name on sky, wind may blow it. Write your name on hearts of your friends, thats where it will stay.
**************
The one who likes you most, sometimes hurts you, but again he is the only one who feels your pain.
**************
For me U r as... Chees 4 pizza.. passport 4 visa... butter 4 bread.. ice 4 freezer.. cream 4 cake... water 4 lake.. leaf 4 tree.. a FRIEND like u is 4 ever 4 me..!!
**************
Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, they help u as u walk through life. thanks for being my size!
**************
F: FIELD of LOVE!..R: ROOT ofJOy!.. I: ISLAND of GOD!.. E: END of SoRROW!.. N: NAME of HOPE!.. D: DOOR of UNDERSTANDING! dats YOU my FRIEND..
**************
Science has proved that sugar melts in water,so plz don`t walk in the rain,
otherwise I may lose a sweet friend like u!!!
**************
;";
;/ ("v")"; /";"/
/;./ "v" './ %./
is not only made for lovers;its also for friends who luv each other better than lovers!!
**************
A deep friend is like rainbow, when the perfect amount of happiness and tears r mixed, the result is a colorful bridge between 2 hearts.
**************
KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U..
**************
Its not an achievement to make 1000's friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 1000's years.
**************
To live a life i need heartbeat, 2 have heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and 4 a friend i need U.ALWAYS
**************
Moon said to me, if ur friend is not messaging u why dont you leave ur friend.I looked at moon and said does ur sky ever leave u when u dont shine
**************
Sweetness can be defined without honey.
Fragnance can be defined without Rose.
But, friendship can't be defined without YOU.
**************
Friendship is not a big fire which burns all day. Its a small lamp, that burns till the last day of life
**************
Medicines and friendships cure our problems. The only difference is that friendships don't have an expiry date.
**************
If ur friendship be money, I'll be richest man. If ur friendship be pounds, I'll be heaviest man. If ur friendship be luv, I'll be luckiest man. But ur friendship is trust & I'm the happiest man
**************
Walk with me when ur hearts needs company, take my hand when u feel all alone, turn to me when u need some1 to lean on, coz I'm a friend u can always depend on
**************
Every morning when I open my eyes I pray to God that everyone should have a friend like u.Why should only I suffer!
**************
Heart beat are countless, spirits are ageless, dreams r endless, memories are timeless and a friend like u is Useless. Oops! Sorry Yaar, Priceless
**************
FEW RELATIONS IN EARTH NEVER DIE..
Take first letter from each word of the above said statement & then u will get that unique word...
FRIEND :=)
**************
When i was walking alone, I wished that i can reach da end of da road.. But when u r walking with me, I wish the road never ends..
**************
If luck is a raindrop, I wil; send u a shower. If hope is a minute, I ll send you an hour. If happiness is a leaf, I ll give you a tree. If u need a friend, u already have me.
**************
Dilon ko khareedne wale hazaar mil jayenge, tumko daga dene wale bar-bar mil jayenge. Milega na tumko hum jaisa koi, milne ko to dost beshumar mil jayenge
**************
Whenever I look at my palm, I wonder which of those tiny cute crisscross lines made me so lucky to have a sweet & nice friend like U.
**************
Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.
**************
<)"..(>
( (..))
ask piggy if ur a
gud friend
<).."(>
(..), )
<)"..(>
( (..)
<).."(>
(..), )
<)'..'(>piggy sez
( (..),)NO . . . coz
ur da best! XXX
**************
1 Advice- Don’t change, 1 request- take care, 1 wish- Don't forget me, 1 Lie- I hate U, 1 truth- I Miss U, 1 hope- We'll always be Gud Friends.
**************
True friends are those who, When you make a fool of yourself, Don't believe that this condition is permanent
**************
Ice is a cream, luv is a dream but r friendship is evergreen. Don't make friends bfore understanding & don't break a friendship after misunderstanding.
**************
Nishana jo le wo SURVIR,
Nishane pe jo lag jaye wo TIR,
Dil me jo utar jaye wo TASVIR,
Mere Jaise Dost ki saath mil jaye wo ACHI TAQDIR...
**************
Dard jitna saha jaye utna hi sehna, Kisi ke dil ko jo lag jaye vo baat na kehna, Milte hain hamare jaise dost bahut kam, Isline humse 'Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna'
**************
Dosti insaan ki zaroorat hai, dilon pe dosti ki hukamat hai aap k pyar ki wajah se zinda hain warna khuda ko bhi hamari zarorat hai..
**************
Hamaare to daaman mein kaanto ke siva kuch nahin. Aap to phoolon ke kharid-daar nazar aate hain. Jahan mein kitne dost mile hume par sabse ache aap nazar aate hain..
**************
Tum banke dost aise aye zindagi me, ke hum ye zamana hi bhool gaye, tumhe yaad aye na aye hamari kabhi, par hum to tumhe bhulana hi bhool gaye
**************
Andhere me rasta banana mushkil hota hai. Tufan mein deepak jalana mushkil hota hai. DOSTI kisi se bhi kar lena mushkil nahi, Ise bas nibhana mushkil hota hai..
**************
Apki dosti Ki ek nazar chahiye, dil hai beghar use ek ghar chahiye, bas yuhi sath chalte raho e dost, yeh dosti hamein umar bhar chahiye..
**************
Aasman humse naraaz hai....,taaron ka gussa behisab hai.. Log humse jalte hain.. Kyunki chand se pyara DOST hamare paas hai
**************
Ye dosti chirag hai ise jalaye rakhna,ye dosti gul hai ise khilaye rakhna,hum rahe na rahen is jahan me bas hamari yaad dil me basaye rakhna.
**************
Rabb se aapki khushi mangte hain, duaon mein aapki hansi mangte hain. Sochte hain kya mange aapse? Chalo, aapse aapki umar bhar ki dosti mangte hain.
**************
Saathi sirf woh nahi hota jo jeevan bhar saath nibhaye; Saathi to woh bhi hai jo jivan ke kuch palon mein bhi jeevan bhar ka saath de jaaye.
**************
Zakham + U =Marham
Tanhayi + U=
Mehfil
Tears + U=
Smile
Raasta + U=
Manzil
Nothing + U=Everything
Me + U=
A great story of "FRIENDSHIP"
**************
Lovely roses and
Lovely You,
And Lovely are
the Things u do,
ßut the Loveliest is the Friendship
of the "Two"
One is Me
And...
The other is "U".
**************
Rat ko pucha mujse chand sitaro ne
Tujhe bhula dia tere JIGRI yaro ne
Mene kaha bhule nahi hai FARYAD to kerte honge
Mere SmS parh k yad to krte honge!
**************
Zindagi woh jo "Guzar jay".
Ansoo woh jo "Beh jay".
Khusi woh jo" mil jay".
Ghum woh jo "beet jay".
Magar
??D?O?S?T??
Woh jo "Hamesha Saath nibhay"
**************
Har lafz kagaz pe utara nahi jata" har naam ser-e- aam pukara nahi jata" hoti hain Dosti main kahi raaz
main hara nahi jata"" ki batain, younhi tu is kheil
**************
Ur my Funny, Understanding, Cute, Kind, Intelligent, Naughty, Great, Sweet, Honest, Independent, Truthful friend in short u r my F.U.C.K.I.N.G S.H.I.T. friend.
**************
We are just friends"
Boys use this sentence when they want to start the relation
Girls use it when they want to end the relation
**************
Wen a person can find sorrow behind ur smile,
Words behind ur silence,
Luv behind ur anger
Only Then
U can believe
That
This Person is ur True to you..
**************
Life me 5 ko kabhi mat todna
1-Vishwas
2-Waada
3-Rishta
4-Dil aur
5-Dosti
Q ki Ye jab tutate hai to Dard hota hai
**************
Suche Dost ki ek Nishani:-
Wo Aapki Aankhon me us waqt Dard dekh leta hai,
Jab Dunia aap se keh rahi hoti hai k,
"Yaar Tum Muskurate Bohot Ho"
**************
FRiEndship is not History 2 Forget
...
Not Maths 2 Calculate
...
Not a Language 2 Learn
...
Its only the Chemistry dat Reacts b/w 2 Hearts.
Happy frndsp day
**************
voda[F]one
ai [R]ttel
vi[I]gin
id[E]a
relia[N]ce
in[D]icom
bs[N]l
Every network cant stay without FRIENDSHIP like u
Happy Friendship Day
**************
dOsT wO nHe Jo aP k kam aaE,
dOsT wO hai Jo aPki T-ShirT ManG kR LeJae 0r kaBi waPiS Na de..
dOsT wO nHe Jo aPkO TreeT de,
dOsT wO hai Jo aP k GhaR aaE 0r kahe "aJ kYa Pakka hai.? Jo b hai JaLdi Se Le aa"
dOsT wO nHe Jo Ph0Ne kR k mLNe aaE
dOsT wO hai Jo Ghar k SamNe aa k MsG kre "kameeNe baHar aa"
dOsT wO nHe Jo JNaze meiN aaE
dOsT wO hai Jo QabR Pe T-ShirT Le k aaE 0r kahe
"Le nHe ChahYe Tera EhsaN cHaL uTh oOr meRi dOsTi waPiS kR"
LoVe_U_dOsT
**************
!!! B e a u t i f u l
T h o u g h t !!!
I went out to find a friend,
But did not find one there
I went out to be a friend,
And friends were everywhere . . .=)
**************
I always thought loving someone is the greatest feeling, but I realized that loving a friend is even better. We lose people we love, but we never lose true friends.
**************
One Injection of Trust,
One Tablet of care,
One Syrup of attention,
One Drip of understanding,
take 3 timez a day! Its all necessary 4 the health of our FRIENDSHIP!
**************
Once upon a time
love and friendship
were walking in village.
Love fall in dug because love is blind.
friend ship also fall because
friend ship can do every thing for love
**************
Many people will walk in & out of our life but only true friends will leave footprints in our heart.
**************
Having some one who can make you achieve great heights is good….but having someone who can hold you when you fall from the greatest height is a gift…….
**************
Every nice relation is glimpse of God ..its one of life’s best blessing, a priceless gift that can never be bought, sold or forgotten just like you….
**************
FRIENDSHIP isn’t how U forGet but how U forGive,
Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand,
Not what U see but how U feel,
and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!
**************
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
**************
During our friendship,
there will be times
you wont see me beside you,
don’t think I left you behind,
I just choose to walk behind you
so I can catch when you Fall.
**************
F-Fun
R-Rational
I-Impartial
E-Emotional
N-Never Ending
D-Dependable
S-Special
H-Heart
I-lnteresting
P-Priceless
**************
Heart is like a crystal preserve it,
love is like a perfume spread it,
feelings are like flood flow it,
friendship is like umbrella come lets share it
**************
Sweet and nice
with just a little spice!
Humorous and funny
yet sweet like honey!
Laid back and cool
as precious as a jewel!
I think you’re so neat
and your friendship is a treat!
**************
Sacrifice is greater than Love,
Character is greater than Beauty;
Humanity is greater than Wealth,
But nothing is greater than Friendship.
**************
What is real but invisible?
Your Care.
What is true but unfair?
Your Absence.
What is sweet but naughty?
Your Smile.
What is precious but priceless?
Our Friendship
Your Absence.
What is sweet but naughty?
Your Smile.
What is precious but priceless?
Our Friendship
**************
The wrong kind of people
dislikes you 4 the good in you
&
The right kind of peoples like you
knowing even the bad in you.
That makes a Friendship strong…
**************
Love is like “missed call”.
It stops when U try 2 catch.
But Friendship is like “sms”
Bcoz it comes & stays inside Ur Inbox
until U delete it.
So its upto u 2 keep & value a friend!
**************
Missing u iz my “HOBBY”
Care 4 U, is my “JOB”
Make u happy, is my “DREAM”
Pray 4 u, is my “DUTY”&
2 keep friendship wid u,
.
.
.
.
is my “CHOICE”
**************
Friend is one, who
F-inds you in a
R-ush of people,
I-nspires you to do something in life, Catches your
E-motions and
N-ever leaves you till
D-eath…
**************
our validity of being my friend is going to be expired today, please recharge your friendship immediately by sending 4-5 cools msgs. HURRY!!!
**************
Dil ka rishta hai humara, Dil ke kone me hai Naam tumhara,Her yaad me hai chehra tumhara, SMS nahi to kya hoa Zindagi bhar saath nibhana ka wada hai humara!
**************
Life is 5 star
Mother is top star
Father is king star
Teacher is Ultimate star
Lover is action star
But A friend is the
“REAL STAR”
**************
Frndship is like standing on wet cement,
the longer u stay the harder it is to leave,
and u can never go without leaving ur foot
print behind…
**************
First of all don’t make friends,
if done, then dont go much close 2 them,
if gone,then dont love them,
if loved then plz dont leave them..
**************
Age Appears To Be Best In Somethings
Old Wood Best To Burn
Old Books Best To Read
Old Rice Best To Eat
And
Old Friends Best To Keep
Like U JAn|x . . . ;->
Old Wood Best To Burn
Old Books Best To Read
Old Rice Best To Eat
And
Old Friends Best To Keep
Like U JAn|x . . . ;->
**************
Friendship is a “Give And Take” Relationship..
I Hope u Agree with me on this..
So…
Give me A Treat & Take me To a Cinema For a Movie ;->
So…
Give me A Treat & Take me To a Cinema For a Movie ;->
**************
True frnds stand behind U during ur Bad Times..
U want a documentary proof ?
In future check out ur marriage album
U’ll find all frnds behind U
Hahaha
**************
In a Pot,
There were 10 Fishes,
One died,
and the Water Level increased
how????
Think Little??
With the tears of 9 fishes.
Thats FRIENDSHIP ;->
**************
At ?ny time in life ,,
If ? g?t ? do?bt ?bout o?r Friendship ,,
T?k? ? ?oin & test ,,
If ?ts h??d I’m ?r
” Friend” ,,
& ,,
If ?ts tail ? r my
” Friend “
**************
Birth is “START OF LIFE”,
Beauty is “ART OF LIFE”,
Love is “PART OF LIFE”,
Death is “LAST OF LIFE”,
But,
Friendship is the “HEART OF LIFE”.
**************
Love is possible aftr frndshp but frndshp isnt possible after love
coz medicines work before death,
Later nothing can be cured..!!
**************
FRIENDS are like needles of a clock
though v r in the same clock we r not able to meet.
even if we meet, it’s only for a while
but we always stay connected!:-)
**************
friendshipsIs Lyk A War
Easy To Start
Difficult To End
&
Impossible To 4get
So I’m Having
WAR
Wid U
&
I Hope U Don’t Want
PEACE too. . . :->
**************
Friendship is a sea
& friends r fishes
U r my golden fish.
I will keep U safe.
but if U try 2 4get me I will.
?
?
?
?
?
?
fry U…
**************
Eyes r Parents.
Heart is Lover.
Brain is Teacher.
Brothers & Sisters r Fingures.
But A Loving Friend Is Blood. . .
So Always Keep Flowing Regularly :->
**************
U waited
9 months
2 c da world,
1year 2 walk,
2years 2 talk,
5years 2 start studying,
BUT i really waited too many years
2 find a sweet friend like U
9 months
2 c da world,
1year 2 walk,
2years 2 talk,
5years 2 start studying,
BUT i really waited too many years
2 find a sweet friend like U
**************
Sum can giv u crying tears..Many others can give u laughter smiles..But only few can give u laughing tears n crying smiles…
Those r simply called FRIENDS! <-:
**************
Some Friends Forget,
Some Move Away,
Some Keep Silent,
Some Just Change,
But I Am Not One Of Them.
I Remember My Friends Just For Two Moments.
“Now & Forever”
**************
Attention friends!
To save U from losing your sweet friends, Umair advices U to ignore all SMS’s from ur friend’s numbers in which they hurt u . . . ;->
**************
Friends r like mirrors
they are our reflection
you r damn lucky I look good !!!!
**************
Wonderful people r carefully created by God, wonderful moments are carefylly planned by God, wonderful friends like u are carefully gifted by God
**************
I believe in angels,
the kind that heaven sends.
I’m surrounded by angels
but I call them my best friends.
**************
If time slips away without a word from me, U dont hv 2 worry about our friendship bcos feelings, beyond words will always keep me A R O U N D !
**************
When God open the windows of Heaven he saw me & asked “what is ur wish 2 day?” i said “Lord Take Care of the Dear One who is reading this SMS”!my friend
**************
Help ever… hurt never… love ever.. hate naver… give ever… except never… smile ever… cry never… think me ever..forget me never…!ok dear
**************
Doctors prescription for you, a cute smile for breakfast, more laughs for lunch, lots of happiness for dinner. My fee: An sms when you are free.
**************
Friendship is a rainbow
between 2 hearts
sharing of 7 colours
(1)Love
(2)Sadness
(3)Happiness
(4)Truth
(5)Faith
(6)Secret
(7)Help
**************
Luv u, Bt I M not lovr,
I care u, Bt I M not ur
Family,
I do all These bcoz I M ur Friend……………..;->
I care u, Bt I M not ur
Family,
I do all These bcoz I M ur Friend……………..;->
**************
Days are too BUSY.. Hours are too FEW.. Seconds are too FAST.. but there is Always a time for me to ask.. How R U? n Hope Ur FINE.. MISS U!
**************
A friend is one
who sees ur
1st drop of Tear,
Catches the 2nd,
stops the
3rd
&
Turns the 4th
into a SMILE
Keep Smiling
**************
If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers,If i get ur Voice, I dont need Music, If u speack to me, I dont need anybody else,U just b my Friend, I dont need the world!
**************
A small Friendship poem:
Dear O Dear,
U R not Near,
But I Can hear,
Don’t get fear,
UR memories here,
Live wid Cheer,
No more Tear,
U r always my DEAR
**************
My heart is like an open book.
It depends on how u read me.
Don’t judge me by cover Look in and discover.
I will be ur True Friend
“Forever”
It depends on how u read me.
Don’t judge me by cover Look in and discover.
I will be ur True Friend
“Forever”
**************
When it hurts to look back and you are scared to look ahead look beside you I will always be there for you my dear friend....
**************
Friends are like street lights along the road. They don’t make the distance any shorter but they light up the path & make the walk worthwhile!
**************
Chahat pe zinda rehne wale hum na thay.
kisi pe mar mitne wale hum na thay aadat si par gai hai apko yaad karne ki warna kisi ko yaad karne wale hum na thay.
**************
Dont write your name on sand, waves will wash it. Dont write your name on sky, wind may blow it. Write your name on hearts of your friends, thats where it will stay.
**************
When does a friend become a best friend?
When his dialouge, “I care for you” converts into “I will kill you if you don’t care for me”
**************
When I was born, GOD said, “Oh No! Another IDIOT”. When you were born, GOD said, “OH No! COMPETITION”. Who knew, one day these two will become FREINDS FOREVER!
**************
You are the twinkle of my eyes;
The smile on my lips;
The joy of my face;
Without you I am incomplete.
**************
A daily thought…
A silent tear…
A Constant wish that u r near…
Words are few but thoughts r deep…
Memories of our frenship i’ll always keep!!
A Constant wish that u r near…
Words are few but thoughts r deep…
Memories of our frenship i’ll always keep!!
**************
Having a good laugh with a friend like you stimulates endorphins, the brain’s natural painkillers. So, if you need to laugh and you can’t find a driend like yourself, I can lend you my mirror.
**************
Longest Love Is Mothers Love….
Shortest Love Is Others Love….
Sweetest Loves Is Lovers Love…
But Strongest Love Is Friends Love…
Like U & Me……………………..
**************
–:–:-<@
–:–:-<@
–:–:-<@
I am sending u three flowers,
for reminding u three things..
U
ME
and
OUR FRIENDSHIP
**************
*%*
*. .*
( ._, )
*==* friendship
need no
promises,
no demands and
no expectations.
just sinzerity and trust! dear i m missing u.
**************
WHO CARE, WITHOUT HESITATION
WHO REMEMBER, WITHOUT LIMITATION
WHO FORGIVE, WITHOUT EXPLANATION
WHO TRUST ,WITHOUT COMMUNICATION.
**************
50 years from now, id be so old, I might forget u. I might not remember ever knowing you, or might forget I once cared for you. I might….. But I won’t.
**************
Analysis of relations:
dad:advices & scolds.
Mom: love & care.
Sis:affection & company.
Bro:fighting & chating.
GF/bf :hurting & teasing.
Friend:all d above.
*************
No comments:
Post a Comment